Join Bump Club and Beyond on May 3rd from 6-9pm for MOMS THE WORD at Equinox Lincoln Park celebrating ALL MOMS and MOMS-TO-BE. With five fitness classes, spa treatments, a fashion show and a gift bag FILLED with $100+ in products just for MOM, this is one night out you won't want to miss! Registration can be found at bumpclubandbeyond.com
1. GIVE HER TIME TO HERSELF! As any busy mom can attest, spending time with her kids and family is amazing, but it's always nice to have some "me time" too! Whether you give her a night out, an afternoon off, or something that she can use over time, ANY mom would love a package of beauty or spa treatments (manicures, blow outs or massages), tickets to a concert or a play, or a package to her favorite place to work out! You can't go wrong with any of these options!
2. BOULEVARD BAGS We love this brand for their style, functionality and because you can monogram them! They're not diaper bags but can double as such. PERFECT for a second time mom who wants something different but practical.
Lola Tote: $147
Market Tote: $154
LeSportsac Ryan Baby Bag, $128
We love this diaper bag for its simplicity, design and because it is SO light-weight and easy to clean---ideal for any mom on the go and absolutely adorable. You would never guess that there are diapers, wipes and bottles inside!
Vera Bradley Make a Change Diaper Bag, $118
verabradley.com This midwestern company now has baby on the brain! Their diaper bags look just like their famous totes but provide more function for mom with pockets, changing pads and more!
3. Maternity Essential Package, $28-44
This is perfect for a second time mom who is currently expecting. Give her a clean set of all of the fashion basics any mom-to-be needs! A brand new Bella Band, Everyday Cami, Everyday Tank, Everywear Scarf, and Belly Leggings provides her with the basics she needs once she starts showing again.
4. Alex Woo Initial Necklace,
alexwoo.com starting at $158 for one silver letter and 16-inch chain As seen on many celebs these simple and elegant letters can be worn on their own or layered with others---making them perfect for a second time mom. They come in silver, gold or rose gold and are simple, elegant and beautiful.
5. Family Tree Art at Minted.com, prices vary per size, design, etc.
This is the ultimate customized present for any mom with a growing family. Modern and unique it is truly a gift that mom and the rest of the family will have forever.
6. FingerPrint Art from DNA11,
www.minted.com starting at $199
Perfect for any mom or grandma, this amazing company takes fingerprints (or kiss marks or even your DNA) and creates amazing art that you can hang on the wall. As your family grows, your collection can grow too!
7. Initial stacking rings by Jules:
shopjules.com starting at $54 We love Jules' ID tags, but these are brand new and perfect for Mother's Day 2013! You can wear all of your kids' initials on your fingers, stacked next to each other. The price point is great and the best part?Jules is based right here in Chicago!
8. Lovetree Photo Holder
by Umbra, $40
This is a great piece for mom to create a collage of everything she loves with this glass enclosed frame. She can keep it in her office or her favorite spot at home. It's a great price point and helps bring out the sentimentality this Mother's Day.