- 1 pounds smoked provolone cheese, diced into ½" cubes
- 1/2 cup organic golden raisins
- 3 organic scallions, fine bias cut
- 2 cups organic chick peas, rinsed
- .25 lb organic arugula
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 ounces white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ounce clover honey
- 1 cup Pons Extra Olive Oil
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad: rinse and drain the chick peas very well and air dry. Mix together all ingredients except the arugula.
For the dressing: Combine all ingredients and whisk together.
Final assembly: Mix together salad, arugula, and dressing right before it is served.