Liat Gat, author of "Becoming a Knitting Superstar", has taught 100-thousand people how to knit She's here to tell us about knitting's life-saving benefits- all while teaching us how to knit as well.
5 Ways That Knitting Can Save Your Life
1. More than 500 people have shared with Liat how knitting saved their sanity when they were hospitalized.
2. Knitting helps to recover motor functions after debilitating strokes or brain injury.
3. Knitting acts as a sanctuary that creates emotional balance in people's lives.
4. Knitting provides a relaxing distraction during stressful times, helps you stay cool.
5. Knitting is a widely recognized form of therapy for anorexic and bulimic women.
Liat's KNIT Formula for a Superstar Life
Know that you can do it, you have the skills inside you.
No Freaking Out
Transform Mistakes into Victories
LIAT GAT's knitting videos have been viewed more than 2,000,000 times on YouTube. She is the bestselling author of Become a Knitting Superstar and has taught more than 100,000 clients and students how to knit. "And they're all intrepid, confident, and happy! That's the most important thing to me."