Beauty trends expert, Susan Redstone has a look her top picks at what's new and noteworthy in the field of beauty as well as some seasonal and transitional items.
1. SCALP: REVIVGOEN PRO Exfoliating Scalp Cleanser at ULTA stores A unique exfoliating foam for all hair types, perfect for itchy scalp and change of season. $39
2. SKIN: VASELINE SPRAY & GO Moisturizer for fast moving people! Super fast absorption 10 secs or less. Food and Drug mass retailers. (lasts for 30 applications)$7.99
3. FACE: Insanely chic and smart beauty technology bathroom SENSOR MIRROR from SIMPLEHUMAN at www.simplehuman.com or Bed Bath and Beyond. You don't touch, it turns on. $200.
4. HAIR COLOR: Hair Color Protection New technology in shampoo/conditioners from JOHN FRIEDA. And totally affordable at mass food and drug retailers. 'Sheer Blonde', 'Brilliant Brunette' and 'Radiant Red'. $6.50
5. HAIR SMOOTHING: the newest of the smoothing and long-lasting, no-frizz professional treatments. KENRA SMOOTH uses new science, is non-toxic, and is available in CHICAGO! Charles Ifergan Salon approx. $300.