Spiders in bananas evacuate London family; Brazilian spiders hatched on banana

November 6, 2013 9:49:16 AM PST
Spiders in bananas led a family in London to leave their home. The deadly Brazilian spiders are the most toxic of all spiders. Consi Taylor was about to eat one of the bananas when she saw white spots on the banana's peal. She thought it was mold until she looked closer, and saw tiny spiders scamper off the banana and onto her table. Brazilian spiders can lead to breathing problems, paralysis and asphyxiation. Taylor, her husband and two small children checked into a hotel while the home was fumigated for the Brazilian spiders.

Load Comments