Ind. snow snarls Thanksgiving 2013 travel

Americans will travel more than 43 million miles for Thanksgiving this year, according to AAA. While 90 percent of travelers will hit the road, the other 10 percent could have some challenges at airports.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013