Let's Dish host Chris Koetke from the Live Well Network has a great recipe. You can find more recipes likes this on the Live Well Network.
Recipe for Coconut Brownies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
8 oz. high quality semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces
12 oz. (3 sticks) unsalted butter
6 large eggs
3 ½ cups sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
A little less than ½ teaspoon salt
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup cocoa powder
3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Additional butter and flour for coating the pan
1. Place chocolate and butter in a stainless steel bowl. Place the bowl over boiling water until melted.
2. Using an electric mixer, whip the eggs, sugar and vanilla until foamy (about 2 minutes).
3. Whisk the chocolate and butter together. Pour into the egg mixture and fold in using a rubber spatula.
4. Sift the salt, flour, and cocoa powder together. Add to the egg/chocolate mixture and fold it in.
5. Grease a 11 x 17 baking sheet with additional butter and dust it with flour. Remove excess flour.
6. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the baking sheet. Sprinkle the entire surface with coconut. Carefully pour the remaining batter across the top of the coconut. Spread the batter so that it completely covers the coconut.
7. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool before cutting into squares.