You can find more recipes likes this on the Live Well Network.
Recipe for Akuri Indian Eggs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 heaping cup finely diced onions
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 Serrano chile, halved, seeds and veins removed, very thinly sliced
1 large tomato, halved, seeded, and diced
? teaspoon turmeric
? teaspoon garam masala
? teaspoon paprika
? teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
? teaspoon salt
6 large eggs, beaten
2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. In a medium saut? pan over moderate heat, saut? onions and cumin in oil. Cook until the onions are softened.
2. Add Serrano chile and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add tomato, turmeric, garam masala, paprika, hot Hungarian paprika, and salt. Cook for 4 more minutes.
4. Add eggs and cook, stirring periodically, until the eggs solidify without becoming dry.
5. Stir in cilantro and serve with hot toast.