Overwhelmed with all the beauty products out on the market? Don't worry! We've got you covered!
Chicagoan, Nicole Pearl, founder of thebeautygirl.com reveals the hottest beauty products for 2016!
Pearl tells us about the top products that will enhance our skin, hair and even our teeth!
These beauty must-haves include:
1. Curel Itch Defense Body Wash: It's more than just a body wash because it stops dry, itchy skin before it begins. The soap-free formula is loaded with moisturizing ingredients like jojoba and olive oils, so it's gentle enough for eczema-prone skin and is a must-have for Chicagoans this winter (available at drugstores; $6.99).
2. Plaque HD: This first-of-its-kind toothpaste is made with a plant-based dye that turns the plaque on your teeth teal! The color only disappears once you've brushed it off and studies show that people who used this new toothpaste removed twice the amount of plaque on their teeth compared to standard toothpaste (available at plaquehd.com or amazon.com).
3. Alterna Haircare Moisture Intense Caviar Oil Crme Pre Shampoo Treatment: This is a savior for people with severely dry hair or who have fried their hair from hot tools or hair coloring. You apply it on wet hair pre-shampoo. When used 1-2 times per week, hair is left super soft and shiny (available at AlternaHaircare.com, Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom and fine salons nationwide; $30).
4. Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil: Many people cringe at the idea of putting oil on your face, but cleansing oils won't break you out. They're extremely effective for removing dirt and makeup without stripping skin and leaving you dry. It's lightweight and filled with moisturizing botanical oils including coconut and argan (available at burtsbees.com; $15.99).
5. FULLFILL: When it comes to anti-aging, this is a new topical hyaluronic acid that painlessly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's thicker than a serum and lighter than a cream and you apply a tiny drop, enough for a pinky finger, before bed to targeted areas on your face where you have lines and wrinkles. The hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and plumps these lines so they appear less noticeable in anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks (available at Sephora.com and Nordstrom; $89).
To learn more about these products visit Nicole Pearl's website at thebeautygirl.com.
Nicole Pearl's breakthrough beauty products
STYLE & FASHION
More Style & Fashion