CHICAGO (WLS) --The FBI is asking for your help identifying a man they call the "Pinball Bandit".
Investigators think he's committed five robberies at four different banks across Chicago:
- Chase Bank, 1204 East 53rd Street, Chicago, IL, 5:51 p.m. on 1/13/2016.
- MB Financial, 5918 North Broadway, Chicago, IL, 4:38 p.m. on 1/19/2016.
- Chase Bank, 1130 West Taylor Street, Chicago, IL, 5:51pm on 1/19/2016.
- Chase Bank, 1959 West Division Street, Chicago, IL, 5:47 p.m. on 1/25/2016.
- Chase Bank, 1204 East 53rd Street, Chicago, IL, 5:38 p.m. on 2/2/2016.
They gave the man his unusual nickname because of the frequency of the robberies and the locations. They say two robberies happened the same day, just over an hour apart. One bank was robbed twice in three weeks.
"He'll threaten the employee with a gun, threaten that's he's going to open fire on the employees. Pretty scary situation for just your average everyday employee that wants to come to work," FBI Special Agent Garrett Croon said.
The FBI is afraid he will escalate the situation. A reward is being offered for his arrest.