E-cigarette may have started car fire in Oswego

An e-cigarette may have started a car fire on Tuesday in suburban Oswego, authorities said.

The vehicle went up in flames in a Walmart parking lot.

When firefighters arrived, the fire had spread to another vehicle.

There were no reports of injuries.

Investigators say a "vape" e-cigarette was in the center console and that might have sparked the flames.

Related Topics:
newscar firecigarettesOswego
(Copyright ©2016 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments