CHICAGO --Police are warning of several burglaries of homes near O'Hare on the Northwest Side over the last two-and-a-half weeks.
At least one burglar enters homes through windows and doors and takes electronics, jewelry, cash and other items, according to a community alert from Area North detectives.
The burglaries happened:
- between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. July 15 in the 4600 block of North Maria Court;
- between 7:20 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. July 18 in the 8700 block of West Berwyn;
- between 7 a.m. July 20 and 11 p.m. July 26 in the 8500 block of West Rascher;
- about 3:25 a.m. July 28 in the 8500 block of West Rascher; and
- about 12 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 8500 block of West Rascher.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at (312) 744-8263.