• WEATHER ALERT Winter Weather Advisory

VIDEO: E-cigarette explodes in man's pocket

EMBED </>More News Videos

An electronic cigarette exploded in the man's pocket (WTVD)

This video is more evidence that e-cigarettes can be bad for your health.

Surveillance video shows a man pacing outside a nightclub in France, puffing on an electronic cigarette, then putting the device in his pocket.

A short time later, sparks begin to fly from his right side. The e-cigarette burst into flames, which his buddies hastily tried to extinguish.

The man has second-degree burns, but he is expected to recover.
Report a Typo
Related Topics:
newscigarettesexplosionu.s. & worldmust-see video
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments