Having trouble getting sleep? Celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow is introducing "clean sleeping" to help everyone get the rest they need. Here's how you can do it:
- Stick to a bedtime you can follow every day of the week
- Relax and remove technology for an hour before you sleep
- Don't drink caffeine after 4 p.m.
- Don't drink any alcohol before bed
- Silence your phone and keep it away from your bed
- Get exercise during the day
Health and lifestyle expert, Stephanie Mansour, joined Eyewitness News to talk about how you can get better sleep 7 days a week.