CHICAGO (WLS) --The Chicago Auto Show, which began in 1901, is the largest auto show in North America. It has been held more times than any other auto show on the continent, staging its 108th show this year.
See also: DIRECTIONS & PARKING | FAQ | MULTIMEDIA
LOCATION: McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS: Saturday, Feb. 13-Saturday, Feb. 20: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 21: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased online or at ticket booths during show days. Booths will close one hour before the show closes.
- Adults: $12
- Seniors ages 62 and older: $7
- Children ages 7-12: $7
- Children younger than 6 can enter for free with a paying adult family member
Weekday discount coupons are available at various new-car dealers and some Shell locations. School and group discounts are also available.
Nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display at this year's Chicago Auto Show. Exhibits will include:
- Multiple world and North American introductions
- A complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks
- Sport utility vehicles
- Experimental or concept cars
- Auto accessories
- Competition vehicles
- Project, antique and collector cars
- Monday, Feb. 15: Family Day
- Tuesday, Feb. 16: Women's Day. Women are admitted for $7.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17-Friday, Feb. 19: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $7 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, Feb. 19: Telemundo Hispanic Heritage Day.
Shuttle bus service will be offered from all area parking lots to and from McCormick Place. Weekend-only shuttle service will be offered from the Millennium Park and East Monroe underground garages. Shuttles stop in 10-15 minute intervals near Columbus/Upper and Lower Randolph and at Gate 3 at McCormick Place.
Scooter and wheelchair rentals are available by contacting Scootaround toll-free at (773) 439-9940. Scootaround is located at Gate 4 of McCormick Place (west end of the Grand Concourse). Patrons are encouraged to reserve scooters in advance.