RALEIGH, N.C. -- Raleigh police are investigating after they said a 10-month-old baby choked to death on a pine cone.
Authorities said it happened just before 11 a.m. on Wednesday at the A Hug A Day Daycare, which is run out of a home on Adcox Place.
The baby's death was ruled accidental.
One of the baby's family members told ABC11 on Facebook, "This baby had a piece of pine cone in his mouth and it blocked his air passage."
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
10-month-old dies at NC daycare after choking on pine cone
More TOP STORIES News