CHICAGO (WLS) -- Police are warning residents of the city's Albany Park neighborhood about a series of reported residential burglaries in the area.
Police say in the incidents, an offender allegedly entered residences through a door or window and stole jewelry. Burglaries were reported at the following locations:
- 5300-block of North Springfield on Aug. 18 around 2:28 p.m.
- 4800-block of North Albany on Aug. 22 between 11 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- 4900-block of North Whipple on Aug. 23 between 11:30 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
- 5200-block of North Kimball on Aug. 26 between 11:15 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- 3300-block of West Ainslie on Aug. 26 between 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- 3300-block of West Argyle on Aug. 29-30 between 10:30-2:30 p.m.
- 4800-block of North Sawyer on Sept. 2 around 12:42 a.m.
Anyone with information on these incidents is encouraged to contact Chicago police at 312-744-8263.