1. All Natural Cleaning Supplies. Going "green" is easy with these cleaning products.
- Parsley Plus All Purpose Cleanser ($4.55)
- Howard Naturals Stainless Steel Cleaner ($8.99)
- Ecoover Non Chlorine Bleach ($5.19)
2. Not just a calendar, a great way to take stress out of spring cleaning.
- Real Simple magazine's Period Table of Cleaning (FREE)
3. One stop shop cleaning supply. Baking Soda and all its uses.
- Baking Soda ($1.19)
4. Donate, Give Away, Garage Sale, Keep. How to organize your spring cleaning?
- Cardboard boxes, $3.99
ABOUT KELLY EDWARDS:
Kelly Edwards is the co-host and design coordinator of the Chicago production of HGTV's hit show DESIGN ON A DIME. A national radio host recently named Kelly as the "MacGyver of design" and with a $1,000 budget, being creative is just what she loves to do. A former teen beauty queen from Romeoville, Kelly is a do-it-yourself design darling with a passion for finding creative home accessories and building unique furniture pieces to adorn all types of interiors. Known for her ability to repurpose everyday items into extraordinary collectibles, Kelly is also an astute home organizer. For more information about Kelly, visit http://www.kellyedwardsinc.com.