So, like your in-the-know best friend, Lucky has taken the bevy of spring fashions and distilled them down to the two key trends every woman should incorporate into her wardrobe.
MODEL 1: 80's Rocker Chic
- pink denim skinny jeans with a zipper ankle from Luxirie by L-R-G, for $79 available at luxirie.com
- splatter tee top (Torn by Ronny Kobo $78)
- tailored vest (H&M $24.90)
- long beads (H&M $3.90 per strand)
- sandals with a hint of rocker glam sparkle. (DKNY $105)
- modern, tropical print, enhanced with Lycra fiber, from 2Bamboo, available at Lord and Taylor. The halter bikini top is $60, flattering skirted hipster bottom is $72 OR one piece is $98
80's ROCKER CHIC:
- Wild Shine Nail Color, just .99 cents, from Wet 'N Wild visit wnwbeauty.com for selected retailers
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for $21 at select salons
- vintage-inspired oversized shades (H&M).
- tan tinted body lotion, Jiffy Tan, from benefit, $32, Sephora
- MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner just $2.99, from Wet 'N Wild, visit wnwbeauty.com for selected retailers
- Anastasia Beverly Hills tweezers, $28 at Sephora, with a customized slanted tip for a perfect brow
- vintage inspired scent from Ed Hardy, $75 available at Macy's