Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ready In: 35 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound diced, cooked chicken meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (18.75 ounce) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 2 ears fresh corn
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, sliced
1. Heat oil, and cook onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in broth, tomatillos, tomatoes, chilies, and spices. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add corn, chicken, and beans; simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with these toppings for people to choose from: limes, cilantro, cheese, avocado, sour cream, and tortilla chips.