1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tbs. diced yellow onion
1 tbs. diced tomato
1 tbs. sliced crimini mushrooms
1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tbs. unsalted butter
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Whisk together eggs and heavy cream.
2. Heat non stick sauté pan with butter and allow to melt and start to foam.
3. Add onions and sauté for 1 minute, then add mushrooms and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown, season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Add tomatoes and cook for 30 seconds, then add egg mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. Stir eggs vigorously with rubber spatula allowing the egg mixture to incorporate so that eggs do not turn brown and over cook.
6. Once eggs set up and the omelet forms, add cheese at one end of the omelet then shake pan to that side where the cheese is and place a plate and fold omelet over to in case the cheese within the omelet.