- 10 tablespoons hot Hungarian or "half sharp" paprika
- 6 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons ancho powder
- 1 tablespoon guajillo powder
Mix the ingredients in a medium bowl, using a whisk to thoroughly blend.
To apply, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons over each rack of ribs, or more to taste.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to two months.