Wild Strawberries 1 cup
Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup to taste
Tapioca Pearls 1 package
1. Juice wild strawberries and add vanilla bean simple syrup to taste for sweetness.
2. Place in a shallow pan in the freezer and allow it to freeze.
3. Break it up with a fork to "fluff" it and return to the freezer. Repeat at least three times.
4. Cook mini tapioca pearls according to package directions and add 1 Tbl. of syrup to coat.
5. Place pearls in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute; fill 2/3 with Champagne; top with strawberry granite and garnish with a strawberry and mint leaf.
6. You'll need to use extra-wide straws for the floats; buy the tapioca pearls at an Asian market