The doctor calls the product is a basic operating system of what every-person should know about their health and wellness. The specially designed file folder has clearly labeled sections and separators; it gives detailed instruction on how and why to gather the recommended information. The LifeMine system teaches people to gather and store their health information in a way that is useful to them and to the doctors, nurses and social workers involved in their care over the years.
LifeMine, which retails for $49.95 comes with a DVD to provide step-by-step instructions for gathering important health-related data. There is an electronic version for those who prefer to store information on the computer. For more information, visit www.mylifemine.com.
Fast Facts about LifeMine Personal Health Organizer
- LifeMine contains 45 min of video clips and many active tables for monitoring progress over time.
- It can hold over 500 pages of documents.
- Adventist Health Systems has purchased hundred of portfolios to give to patients
- The American Osteopathic Association has given LifeMine to all 250 employees.
- Dr. DeLorenzo is also working with Elmhurst Hospital to try to integrate LifeMine into the hospital's electronic record system.
- The LifeMine sells for $49.95 and is available online store at www.mylifemine.com
- The kit will be in stores soon at 141 Jewel Osco pharmacies in Chicago area
- An electronic version is available