- It's easy to compare products and prices and read customer reviews. There are hundreds of thousands of customer reviews on Shoebuy.com.
- It's convenient - you can shop anytime and save money on gas and parking.
- It's easy to involve your kids because they love shopping online – let them browse and select styles they like, then help them narrow their selections.
- The choice is seemingly endless - Shoebuy.com offers over 700,000 products – so you're almost guaranteed to find something for the whole family.
Anne says these are some styles that will be popular in the hallways and on the blacktop this school year:
- Bright and neon colors
- Boots will be practical and comfortable with flat heels and rounded toes, but dressed up with fringe and hand-stitched accents.
For Teen Girls
- The fold-over boot is a versatile must-have for fall: create multiple heights with one boot to extend its wearability - and your investment.
- Sneakers with leather and suede accents and retro styles
STYLES FEATURED ON ABC7 FROM www.ShoeBuy.com
Girls' Umi Lauren, $49.95
- Bright and neon colors are popular this fall for girls' shoes. The Umi Lauren comes in fuchsia, as well as denim blue with pink accents.
- The Mary Jane style is always popular, and it's practical because it transitions well to cooler weather. Girls can wear the shoe without socks in August, then with tights when the weather turns.
Girls' Fishin' Chix Boot, $35.45
- Rain boots not only make soggy mornings more fun, but help protect your kids' clothes when they're waiting for the bus or splashing through puddles on the way to school.
- I love Fishin' Chix boots, Anne Crays says. They are bright and cheery and come in several cute designs including fish and flowers.
- They are very reasonably priced around $35.
Infant/Toddler Girls' Primigi Phoebe, $60.45
Rocky Boots Ride Square Toe Jr., $85.95
Girls' Rhino Red by Marc Ecko Phranz Phavorite, $44.95
Girls' Crocs Nadia, $49.95
Boys' Primigi Choate, $69.95
- The Primigi Choate is a very sophisticated shoe for a young man that compliments school uniforms and dresses up jeans.
- The shiny leather loafer is actually a sneak peak into a style that will be popular in men's shoes this Spring.
Children's PUMA Frankie, $50.45
Infant/Toddler Boys' Primigi Fergus, $62.95
FOR TEEN GIRLS:
Fishin'Chix Boot, $58.95
Minnetonka 5 Layer Fringe Boot, $97.95
- Fringe and other leather accents are extremely popular this fall.
- With a flat heel and rounded toe, this tall boot from Minnetonka is also representative of the "comfort" trend this fall.
Nicole Demure, $72.95
FOR TEEN BOYS:
Dr Martens Kurt (Teen Guys), $79.95
Ben Sherman Grasp (Teen Guys), $79.95
- These sneakers are not for the gym; teen boys are wearing sneakers everywhere – with jeans, khakis, and even dress pants.
- The retro look is also in. This shoe features a unique wrap sole that has been reborn into a modern take of a retro plimsoll.