1 jar (14 ounce) marinated artichokes, drained
12 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated if necessary
1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1-2 lemons, juiced (should have around 2-3 tablespoons)
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided salt and pepper to taste
2 large boneless chicken breasts
Linguine and herbs, recipe below
Sautéed Spinach, recipe below
1. Mix together artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Set aside.
2. Heat remaining olive oil in a nonstick frying pan on medium-high.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add chicken, reduce heat to medium and sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Turn off the heat and place chicken on a plate. Spoon desired amount of the artichoke mixture on top of each breast.
5. Serve with Linguine and herbs and sautéed spinach