* Bold detailing will always be festive and appropriate for chic seasonal events, such as rich colors, a hint of sparkle, and luxe accessories.
* Trends this year are leaning toward inspiration from TV's Mad Men, including jewel tones, classic cocktail shapes and feminine ruffles. "We're also seeing very fun prints and fresh color combinations for guests at more casual events and parties, and the classic little black dress is a consistent go-to for a more glamorous affair," Stephanie adds.
FASHIONS SHOWN ON ABC 7 AVAILABLE AT VIVE LA FEMME:
- Sara -- Ruched front black party dress by Karen Kane, $125
- Wanessa -- Graphic print kimono dress by Kiyonna, $135
- Kim -- Blue v-neck frock by bandlu, $65
- Marisa -- Black v-neck cocktail dress by London Times, $125; alpaca ruffled wrap in raspberry, $125
- Shelia -- Snow Leopard print dress by Kische $150
- Sabella -- Long Grecian dress in purple by Zen Knits, $100; teal jacket by Zen Knits, $75
For more information on these fashions and more, visit:
vive la femme
2048 N Damen
Chicago * 60647