Tara Heibel with Sprout Home was in our ABC7 studio to give us tips. She says you need to be aware of light needs and temperature concerns.
- Tips for tropicals:
- Site your plants in similar light needs when moving them outside.
- If you are planting them with other plants, make sure all those plants have the same soil and watering needs.
- After you have moved your tropicals outside:
- Brown crunchy tips: too much sun or not enough water
- Yellow leaves: too much water- wet feet
- Black spots in middle of leaves: could be cold burn