- 2.5 lb slab of rib (meatier rib which is a premium)
- Remove the membrane (thin coat of skin) from the back of the ribs
- Let sit and then smoke for 7-hours
- After they come out of the smoker and are ready to be served, coat them in Q-BBQ's signature Sweet Sauce and then run the ribs through a grilling oven. Serve piping hot!
- You can also bake the ribs in the oven at 250 degrees for 3-hours, slow and low.
- To grill the ribs, grill for about 25-minutes until internal temperature is about 185 degrees.
Grilling Tip from Papa Q:
When smoking meat, remember the words "Slow and Low". Use a flavored wood like hickory or apple and when you are finished, wrap the meat in plastic to keep the moisture in.