- The following products are being recalled:
- Velveeta Shells & Cheese Original Microwaveable Cups/ 2.39 oz. cup/ 16 MAY 2012 /2100002322
- Velveeta Shells & Cheese Original Four Pack Microwaveable Cups/ 4 x 2.39 oz. cup / 24 APR 2012 to 16 MAY 2012/2100002339
- Velveeta Shells & Cheese Made with 2% Milk Microwaveable Cups/ 2.19 oz cup/ 25 MAR 2012 to 30 MAR 2012/ 2100002323
- Velveeta Shells & Cheese Made with 2% Milk Four Pack Microwaveable Cups/ 4 x 2.19 oz cup/29 MAR 2012 to 12 APR 2012/ 2100002946
- Velveeta Rotini & Cheese Broccoli Microwaveable Cups/ 2.44 oz cup/ 29 APR 2012 to 14 MAY 2012/ 2100002318
Consumers can find the "best when used by" date on the bottom of the package.
No other "best when used by" dates of Velveeta Shells & Cheese Single Serve Microwaveable Cups or any other Kraft Foods products are being recalled.
There have been no reports of consumer injuries or complaints. Kraft Foods is issuing this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution.
Approximately 137,000 cases of the affected products were shipped to customers across the United States. The affected products were not distributed in Canada.
Consumers who purchased affected "best when used by" dates of these products should not eat them. They should return them to the store of purchase for an exchange or full refund. Consumers also can contact Kraft Foods Consumer Relations Monday through Friday at 1-800-308-1841.<>P> The affected products were manufactured in Champaign, IL and Lakeville, MN.