- 3 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
- .75c. Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- .75c. Mrs. Butterworth Sugar Free Syrup
- 2tbsp. Brummel and Brown Yogurt Spread
- 1tsp. DaVinci's Sugar Free French Vanilla Syrup
- 2c. Pecan Halves
- 9" Deep Dish Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine eggs, SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend, syrup, butter and vanilla, mixing until blended; stir in pecan halves. 3. Pour filling into pastry shell.
4. Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.