QUANTITY PRODUCED: 1 Medium Loaf
- 1/3 cup Mushrooms, minced & chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions, minced & chopped
- 3/4 tsp. Chopped Fresh sage
- 3/4 tsp. Chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1.5 oz. White Bread, diced
- 1 oz. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1.2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seaoning
- 1 tblsp. turkey base
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2.5 lbs. Ground Turkey (White & Dark)
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1.Saute mushrooms, onions and herbs in butter until tender. Set aside.
2.Combine diced bread and milk. Allow to soak. Set aside.
3.In a large mixing bowl combine mushroom and onion mixture, bread mixture, garlic, salt, poultry spice, turkey base, eggs and heavy cream. Mix well.
4.In a large bowl, combine wet mixture with ground turkey.
5.Mix till thoroughly combined. Do not over mix.
6.Add panko breadcrumbs, and mix till well combined.
7.Place in loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes or till fully cooked (internal temperature of 155 degrees).
8.Cut into 1 inch pieces and serve with your favorite gravy, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.