- 6 eggs beaten
- 6 slices of Challah Bread or French Brioche Bread or bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- ¼ cup Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pecans
- Wisk together all ingredients.
- Dredge each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- In a shallow dish/plate filled with chopped pecans coat bread on each side with pecans, pressing the pecans into bread.
- Place in fry pan coated with butter.
- Brown on each side and serve immediately with whipped cream, ice cream or crème fraiche, or with some Vermont Maple syrup and sweet butter.