As the season changes from the heat of summer, we tend to move toward comforting meals shared by the family. Chef Julius will bring together key dishes of various "family-style" meals from a few countries around the world into a single, multi-course dining experience. Get a glimpse of what Sunday dinner looks like from Europe to South America.
- 2 cups lobster meat, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Mango Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Panko breadcrumbs (1/4 cup, plus more for coating Chef Julius' Salt Blend, Creole Rub and Pepper Blend (¼ teaspoon each, plus additional Creole Rub for finishing)
- ¼ teaspoon of corriander
- 2 cups Chilean Olive oil
- 3 oz Epicurean Butter Black Truffle Butter
- In a large metal mixing bowl, add the lobster meat, mustard, Mango Pepper Sauce and shallot.
- Gently mix by hand.
- Next add the eggs, parsley, seasonings and breadcrumbs.
- Gently mix by hand and place into the refrigerator to cool for 5-10 minutes
- While the mixture is cooling, bring your oil up to frying temperature
- Remove from the refrigerator and using a small ice cream scoop, form into small rounds. You can gently use your hand to flatten a little bit.
- Coat the rounds and cook in small batches, 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- While croquettes are draining, dust with more Chef Julius' Creole Seasoning.
- Drizzle melted Epicurean Butter Black Truffle Butter and serve hot
August 31st at 6pm
11 N. Wells
Special rate thru August 16th: $70 per person
General rate: $85 per person or $160 per couple