GENERAL INFORMATION | GET THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW APP | FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS | BACK TO MAIN AUTO SHOW GUIDE
LOCATION: McCormick Place on Lake Shore Drive at 23rd Street
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS: Feb. 8-17: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 17: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
ADMISSION: General admission to the 2014 Chicago Auto Show is $12 for adults (ages 13 - 61), $6 for children (ages 7 - 12) and $6 for senior citizens (ages 62 and up). Any child 6 years or younger may enter the show free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult. Advanced ticket sales are available online at www.drivechicago.com.
Weekday discount tickets, which are $6 off general adult admission tickets, are available at area new-car dealers and from participating banks. Weekday group discounts are also available. Please contact Donna Young for group rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXHIBITIONS: North America's largest auto show, the 2014 Chicago Auto Show spans more than one million square feet of contiguous one-floor space of the McCormick Place complex displaying multiple world and North American introductions and a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars, trucks, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and concept cars. In all, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display, plus hundreds of interactive, aftermarket, accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles, antique and collector cars. The Chicago Auto Show also features several indoor test tracks and outdoor ride-and-drive opportunities.
Woman's Day -
Tuesday, February 11
Food Drive Days -
Wednesday, February 12 - Friday, February 14
Telemundo Hispanic Day -
Friday, Feb 14
Family Day -
Monday, Feb 17
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY: McCormick Place offers many services to Chicago Auto Show visitors with disabilities, allowing them to enjoy the excitement of the show.
- Handicapped parking available in all McCormick Place parking garages
- McCormick Place Lot A offers an adjacent surface with extra handicapped spaces
- Valet parking available at the Hyatt Hotel lot adjacent to McCormick Place
- All outdoor entrances to the show have "push-to-open" button doors and ramps for show patrons with wheelchairs
- Accessible elevators to help navigate inside the show
- Scooter and wheelchair rentals offered by Scootaround, located at Gate 4 (west end of the Grand Concourse)
- Submit rental inquiries at www.scootaround.com, or call 1-888-441-7575