The founder of TheBeautyGirl.com, Nicole Pearl, stops by "Windy City Live" to share solutions for summer beauty sins.
The products featured include:
Summer Sin: Sunblock Fail - Solution: Jafra Royal Revitalize Longevity Balm
- If you didn't use enough sun protection or missed a spot, this is where a soothing, anti-aging moisturizer comes into play.
- Contains Royal Jelly, which is extremely nourishing & rich in proteins. In fact, royal jelly is the ingredient that increases the lifespan of the Queen Bee 40x to that of other bees.
- It's got a nice, light texture & absorbs quickly.
- $70; jafra.com
Summer Sin: Sun Worshipper - Solution: The HALO
- As summer winds down, now is the time to incorporate a professional in-office treatment to address your sun damage whether it's on your face, neck or hands.
- This is the first laser that targets several issues such as brown spots, texture, acne scars, & lines at once.
- Minimal downtime so you can do it during your lunch hour.
- Average cost is about $1,300 per treatment; Halobysciton.com
Summer Sin: Sipping Colored Cocktails - Solution: Smile Box
- They may be delicious, but research shows dark-colored drinks like Sangria are the worst for your teeth.
- An effective whitener, developed by a dentist, that will give you an instant boost but is gentle enough for daily use on sensitive teeth.
- The foam can be used on its own or can be mixed with your favorite toothpaste.
- Smilebox.com $19.99 for 1 month supply
Summer Sin: Health Hiatus Solution: Arivale
- Between summer travel & festivals, it's easy to get off track with your health.
- Is a new program that analyzes your genetics & pairs you with a coach so you can take control of your health.
- If weight-loss is a goal, you'll find out if you're sensitive to fats or carbs to determine what diet is most effective for you & will have a registered dietician guiding you.
- Nicole is doing the program to monitor her stress, & her personal coach provides insights & tools that work with her lifestyle.
- The company wants everyone to enjoy the program and its benefits at 50% off, so use the code NICOLE to save $100.
- Arivale.com; $99 with the code NICOLE
Summer Sin: Stubborn Stubble - Solution: Nad's Body Wax Strips
- Instead of shaving every few days, try waxing, which keeps you hair free for up to 8 weeks.
- These are ready to use & work on the entire body, leaving you with smooth skin. Just rub, peel and go.
- $8.99; Ulta.com
Summer Sin: Workout-aholic - Solution: Cryotherapy
- We're more active in the summer, but this can lead to soar muscles & joint pain, especially if you're not stretching before & after exercise.
- A fast, non-invasive way to relieve aches and inflammation is with Cryotherapy.
- You stand in a chamber from the neck down in -250 degrees for 3 minutes.
- It helps to relieve sore muscles, joint pain & inflammation.
- You can do this treatment at The CryoBar, which has two locations in Chicago, & they've just added body contouring & facial toning to their services.
- $40 for one treatment new clients; thecryobar.com
Summer Sin: Fried Hair - Solution: Mario Tricoci Rejuvenate Hair Treatment
- Chlorine and UV exposure damages hair, but you can restore your locks in one step with a professional deep conditioning treatment.
- Mario Tricoci Hair Salons just introduced this & it infuses keratin & argan oil into the hair to increase moisture & reduce frizz.
- $35; Mario Tricoci Hair Salons and Day Spas, http://www.tricoci.com/
For more information about Nicole Pearl, please visit: TheBeautyGirl.com
Nicole Pearl shares how to atone for summer beauty sins
WINDY CITY LIVE