To help reverse nerve damage:
- Include foods that are high in B Vitamins, but specifically B12.
- Foods that are high in antioxidants.
- Foods high in essential fatty acids.
A simple clam soup has all the properties of reversing nerve damage:
Recipe for Clam Soup
1. 1/2 Onion diced
2. 1 Bell Pepper - Diced
3. 3 Tomatoes - Diced
4. 3 Garlic Cloves - Chopped
5. 3 stalks of celery - diced
6. 3 Tablespoons of fresh ginger chopped
7. 1 bunch of basil
8. 1 can of red kidney beans rinsed
9. Olive oil
10. 1 box of organic vegetable stock
11. 12 littleneck clams
12. a lemon
1. Start with a pot on medium heat. Start sautéing the onions, peppers, and celery in 2 table spoons of olive oil. After about 5 minutes add in the garlic, ginger, and tomatoes. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
2. Rinse and drain the kidney beans. Add them into the pot. Then add in 1 box of vegetable stock. Let the stock cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once the beans are tender, add in the clams. Let the clams cook for about 10 minutes or when they are all open.
4. To finish garnish with some basil and a squeeze of lemon.
To connect with Dr. Thai, visit help.fixmynerve.org/drbaothai-com null