What's Driving You Crazy: Requesting an IDOT salt truck

This week's "What's Driving You Crazy question comes from Mike on Facebook.

He asks "How can I ask IDOT to salt Milwaukee Ave between Glenview and Vernon Hills. Very slippery & accidents are going to happen if they don't."

IDOT says when there is a concern an area had been missed or deteriorated to call and leave a message on their general line 800-452-4368. IDOT says there won't be an immediate response, but the information will get routed to the highway district and the call will be returned when time allows.
Related topics:
Copyright © 2022 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.