KANKAKEE, Ill. (WLS) -- Investigators say a hair dryer is to blame in a fire that killed a 7-year-old girl in Kankakee.
They say the family was using the hair dryer to keep warm when it ignited bedding Saturday morning.
T'niyah Hale was killed in the fire. Four others are recovering from their injuries.
Firefighters said the flames were so intense, that delayed them from entering the home.
Retired pastor told police he was 'blacked out' at time of deadly Orland Park hit-and-run, prosecutors say
More TOP STORIES News