ORLAND PARK, Ill. -- A worker was seriously hurt after he was shocked while working at Orland Square Mall in Orland Park.
Fire officials said the 33-year-old man was standing on top of a 40-foot tractor trailer making electrical repairs in a loading dock when he was shocked.
First responders said they had to de-energize the area before they could reach the man.
They said his injuries are extensive, but not life-threatening.
Worker shocked while making electrical repairs at Orland Square Mall
More TOP STORIES News