Woman, 22, hospitalized after South Side apartment fire

A 22-year-old woman was hospitalized Saturday night after an apartment fire in Chicago's Grand Boulevard neighborhood, according to a fire department tweet.

The fire broke out in the 4500-block of South Champlain Avenue on the South Side in a three-story apartment building.

The woman sustained smoke inhalation, according to fire officials.

No other injuries were reported.
Related Topics:
building fireChicagoGrand Boulevard
(Copyright ©2018 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.)