He is believed to have robbed the Fifth Third Bank in the 2500-block of West Cermak at about 2 p.m Monday, FBI officials said.
Previously, he allegedly robbed a Bank of America branch in Lakeview, which officials said is only 100 yards from another bank they believe he hit a week earlier.
The man earned the nickname after he wore a gauze bandage on his face during two of the holdups.
The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.
Here is a list of other banks this man is suspected of robbing:
- Bank of America, 3000-block of North Clark Street, Chicago, on May 15
- Chase Bank, 3000-block of North Clark Street, Chicago, on May 9
- PNC Bank, 2100-block of West Madison Street, Chicago, 9:45 a.m. on March 31
- Chase Bank, 3100-block of West Cermak Road, Chicago, 9:13 a.m. on April 6
- PNC Bank, 3300-block of West North Avenue, Chicago, 10:46 a.m. on April 22
- PNC Bank, 2300-block of North Western Avenue, Chicago, 9:12 a.m. on April 28