Car running in garage blamed for 2 deaths in Maine Twp.

A car accidentally left running inside a garage is being blamed for causing the deaths of two men at a northwest suburban townhouse last week.

A car accidentally left running inside a garage is being blamed for causing the deaths of two men at a northwest suburban townhouse last week.

Hazmat crews entered the house in unincorporated Maine Township last Thursday.

John Tae Kim, 83, and his 53-year-old son Hong Kyu died from carbon monoxide poisoning from that running car.

Kim's wife is recovering in the hospital.
(Copyright ©2018 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.)