A Florida woman is recovering Saturday after an e-cigarette exploded and caused her car to go up in flames.
Cassandra Koziol said she was sitting in her car and pushed the button on her e-cig to get a puff of smoke. That when it exploded and set the car on fire.
"I felt an impact in my face," Koziol said. "I let go and I saw sparks fly off into the passenger side."
Koziol has severe burns and lost two teeth as a result of the fire.
She said she never had any problems with e-cigarettes until Friday night and still doesn't know what caused it to explode.
More TOP STORIES News