Firefighters free cat who got its head stuck in Chef Boyardee can

CLAYTON, N.C. -- A hungry feline bit off more than it could chew in North Carolina on Thursday.

Clayton Fire Department received a call about a cat who got its head stuck in a Chef Boyardee can.

A driver reported finding the cat but being unable to free it from the can of SpaghettiOs.



Firefighters arrived and used tin-snips to cut the can off the cat.

The cat was OK and spent the next little while licking the SpaghettiOs off its whiskers.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.