Police said in each of the incidents, the victims entered the vehicles believing them to be ride-share vehicles and were then robbed by force or at gunpoint by two women.
Each of the robberies occurred in the early morning hours. The robberies occurred in the:
- 700-block of North Larrabee Street on June 24;
- First block of West Hubbard Street on June 30;
- 600-block of North Franklin Street on July 22;
- First block of West Hubbard Street on August 5;
- 400-block of North Dearborn Street on August 10;
- 2100-block of North Dayton Street on August 12.
The suspected robbers are described by police as women, 5'05"-5'09", 120-150 pounds and 20-30 year old.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Area Central Bureau of Detectives at (312) 747-8380.