What's Driving You Crazy: Filing IDOT claims

Thursday morning's "What's Driving You Crazy" comes from Robin on Facebook.

Her husband's car was damaged by an accident on the Bishop Ford Monday. A gravel truck's bed lifted and hit the overhead sign creating metal debris on the road. She wanted to know what to do.

In many cases, drivers can file a claim with the Illinois Department of Transportation. For more information on filing a claim, click here.
Related topics:
Copyright © 2019 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.