There have been 1,384,903 total COVID cases, including 22,912 deaths in the state since the pandemic began.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported testing 50,827 specimens for a total of 24,847,616 since the pandemic began.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from May 29 to June 4, is 1.5%, the lowest it has been since it started being reported on Oct. 29.
As of Friday night, 882 patients in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 232 patients were in the ICU and 123 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
A total of 11,483,338 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of Friday night. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 36,130 doses. There were 55,505 doses reported administered in Illinois Friday.
WATCH: Dr. Arwady details new Chicago COVID vaccine outreach plan
Officials reported Saturday that almost 68% of adults have received a COVID vaccine and over 51% are fully vaccinated.
Illinois Phase 5 guidelines announced
Gov. JB Pritzker released guidelines Friday, outlining Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois plan that will go into effect next Friday.
The latest phase marks a full reopening of all businesses and activities across the state since the start of the pandemic.
RELATED: Chicago reopening: City moving to Phase 5 with rest of Illinois, Mayor Lightfoot says
Under the new guidance, businesses, large-scale events, conventions amusement parks and seated-spectator venues, among others, will be able to operate a full capacity.
The loosening restrictions are eagerly anticipated as temperatures soar and people look to get back to summer fun.
Phase 5 guidance:
The deaths reported Saturday include:
- Coles County: 1 female 80s
- Cook County: 3 males 40s, 3 females 50s, 1 male 50s, 2 females 60s, 2 males 60s, 2 females 70s, 2 males 70ss, 1 male 80s
- Jersey County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 male 40s
- Lake County: 1 male 80s
- Livingston County: 1 female 50s
- Madison County: 1 male 80s
- McDonough County; 1 male 90s
- McHenry County: 1 female 50s
- Peoria County: 1 female 40s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s
- Vermilion County: 1 female 80s
- Will County: 1 male 20s, 1 male 60s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 40s
- Woodford County: 1 male 90s