None hurt after electrical fire at Clemente HS

The Chicago Fire Department responds to a fire at Roberto Clemente High School Wednesday morning.

No one was hurt after a fire at Roberto Clemente High School Wednesday morning.

The Chicago Fire Department said an electrical panel caused some smoke in the basement of the school at 1147 N Western Ave.

Firefighters quickly put out the flames. The school will have class Wednesday.

Related Topics:
fireChicagoWest Town
(Copyright ©2018 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.)