There have been 1,385,245 total COVID cases, including 22,949 deaths in the state since the pandemic began.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported testing 38,386 specimens for a total of 24,886,002 since the pandemic began.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from May 30 to June 5, is 1.4%.
As of Saturday night, 792 patients in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 212 patients were in the ICU and 117 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
A total of 11,531,838 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of Saturday night. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 37,455 doses. There were 48,500 doses reported administered in Illinois Saturday.
WATCH: Dr. Arwady details new Chicago COVID vaccine outreach plan
Officials reported Sunday that more than 68% of adults have received a COVID vaccine and over 51% are fully vaccinated.
Illinois Phase 5 guidelines announced
Gov. JB Pritzker released guidelines Friday, outlining Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois plan that will go into effect next Friday.
The latest phase marks a full reopening of all businesses and activities across the state since the start of the pandemic.
RELATED: Chicago reopening: City moving to Phase 5 with rest of Illinois, Mayor Lightfoot says
Under the new guidance, businesses, large-scale events, conventions amusement parks and seated-spectator venues, among others, will be able to operate a full capacity.
The loosening restrictions are eagerly anticipated as temperatures soar and people look to get back to summer fun.
Phase 5 guidance:
The deaths reported Sunday include:
- Champaign County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 90s
- Cook County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 50s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 4 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s
- DeKalb County: 1 female 50s
- DuPage County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 2 males 70s
- Jackson County: 1 female 70s
- Kane County: 1 male 80s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 90s
- Kendall County: 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 90s
- Macon County: 1 male 70s
- Macoupin County: 1 male 80s
- Madison County: 1 male 60s
- McLean County: 1 female 70s
- Peoria County: 1 female 20s
- Rock Island County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s
- Saline County: 1 male 60s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 70s
- Woodford County: 1 male 40s